GOLF TOURNAMENT PHOTOGRAPHY
Take your tournament to the next level with our event coverage! Our photography helps you promote, celebrate, and remember all the fun.
HOW IT WORKS:
Our photographer will setup on a designated tee. Each team will be photographed and before they even leave the tee we will have emailed/texted each of them their branded photo. If power is available at the tee we will instantly print each of them a branded photo as well! If power is not available or the weather is not suitable we can print them at the clubhouse to be picked up when they have finished golfing.
• Individual foursome photos emailed, printed and distributed during the event
• Prints include event details, location and logos
• Online gallery of all photos from the tournament for participants to enjoy and share
Event photography will both entertain and impress your guests during the event itself, and will allow you to showcase the event afterwards with professional photos. Your event is unique, and this is the perfect way to provide your guests with great memories and a treasured keepsake.
1. Golfers love receiving the photos right at the event while excitement is high! These show up on social media, and often find a permanent home in their homes and offices.
2. When an event has hole sponsors, sending a physical print as part of a follow-up thank you tells sponsors they were appreciated.
3. When a tournament is a charitable fund raising event, sponsorship of the photos is another great way to involve supporters.
4. After the event, you can send out the link to the online gallery of the tournament to all the players and staff. Pictures can be freely downloaded, shared, and saved.
PRICING: $595 +HST
What is included:
• Photographer for 5 hours during the tournament
• Custom graphic designed template for print-outs – logos/text added to prints
• Print-out for each person (team photos)
• Online website photo gallery
• 1/2 page of photos published in Georgian Life magazine (optional of course)
• Photos posted to Georgian Life’s Facebook page (optional of course)
• Acknowledgement of sponsor(s) on Facebook and in Georgian Life magazine (optional of course)
• All photos uploaded to dropbox at the end of the event
• We service the Georgian Triangle area (Wasaga Beach-Thornbury) – please inquire for other areas