SKI DAY PHOTOGRAPHY
Take your SKI DAY to the next level with our event coverage! Our photography helps you promote, celebrate, and remember all the fun.
HOW IT WORKS:
Our photographer can be stationed somewhere for 3 hours and they take photos people as they come by.
It’s best to let people know in a program/poster, through an email etc. beforehand so they look for us – in a specific area like a certain chairlift, tent, or along with another station that people are stopping at. If there is wifi we can email the photos (with a designed template – logo etc.) right away!
We will give them a business card telling them to make sure they pick up their photos in a specific location before they leave for the day.
One of our staff members would need to be in the lodge/club with the printer to print the templated photos.
• Participants love receiving the photos right at the event while excitement is high! These show up on social media, and often find a permanent home in their homes and offices.
• When it is a charitable fund raising event, sponsorship of the photos is another great way to involve supporters.
• After the event, you can send out the link to the online gallery of the tournament to all of the participants. Pictures can be freely downloaded, shared, and saved.
PRICING: $595 +HST
What is included:
• Photographer for 3 hours
• Custom graphic designed template for print-outs – logos/text added to prints
• Print-out for each person
• Templated photo emailed to one person in each group
• Online website photo gallery
• 1/2 page of photos published in Georgian Life magazine (optional of course)
• Photos posted to Georgian Life’s Facebook page (optional of course)
• Acknowledgement of sponsor(s) on Facebook and in Georgian Life magazine (optional of course)
• All photos uploaded to dropbox at the end of the event
• We service the Georgian Triangle area (Wasaga Beach-Thornbury) – please inquire for other areas